You will work with an experienced financial aid advisor to complete your 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)!
Colleges and universities use the FAFSA to award federal and state grants, scholarships, and campus employment.
Events are open to all prospective and current students, regardless of college
Don’t miss out on financial aid opportunities that can help you complete postsecondary education!
All you need to bring/know is your:
- Social Security Number
- Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- 2021 Adjusted Gross Income/federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned (if applicable)
- If you’re a dependent student, you’ll also need most of the above information for your parent(s)
- Federal Student Aid ID (if you do not have one, you can create one while completing your FAFSA)
- Federal School Code of colleges you would like to attend (we can assist you in locating this)