Testing can be the most confusing part of the college admissions process. This virtual session, led by Seeley Test Prep, will include information to help high schoolers and their caregivers. Topics covered include:
* How to choose between the SAT and ACT (and why you don't need to take both!)
* When is the best time to test? Can there be a too early or too late?
* What are the best materials for students to prepare for the tests?
* What can students do to get started on their own?
* What is new for the SAT and ACT in 2023?